Menu
Saulleese
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No one has called me back!

I'm moving home on Friday (3 Feb) and I've arranged for my service to be disconnected and reconnected at my new address. The earliest reconnection date was March 10th! 6 weeks! I told the representative that this was unacceptable and he said he would call back with a revised date. Of course no one has. This is the third time I've had this exact problem with Virgin Media...I think it's time to quit Virgin and move on to a more reliable service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No one has called me back!

Hi Saulleese

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know about the promised call back from our teams, and my apologies that this didn't happen as expected Smiley Sad

In order for our teams to take a further look into this for you it would be great if you could contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 on option 4 then 4 again for the Home Movers teams. They can look into this for you to see if there is anything else we can do to support you with an alternative date.

If you could please keep us updated with how this goes and let us know if there is anything else at all we can support you with then that would be great.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Saulleese
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

It's the same answer every time. In fact the situation has got worse with an estimated broadband installation date of 21 March 2017! That will be an incredible 8 weeks from the date of my move! What does that tell you? VM may act like it's in the 21st century but in reality is far far from it! I emailed the CEO of VM this morning. If anyone from VM reads this message and wants to help me, which I doubt. UK 07removed . No brush offs please just people that actually care about their customers call this number. I'll also send this conversation to the CEO to let him know how his company connects with its customers.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Saulleese

I appreciate that this has been a highly frustrating experience for you and I am very sorry to hear that when you contacted us the date is showing as the 21st. I can see we simply have no availability for this to be pulled forwards any earlier in order for us to reschedule this for you or we would have offered this to you already Smiley Sad

In order to raise a complaint about this situation to see if this can be escalated further you can do so directly via the teams when you contact them or via the complaints process we have. You can take a look at this here: Code of practice.

As you have emailed the CEO office this can take them a few days to process the original email complaint you have raised with them and they have up to 28 days to respond to the complaint you have logged with us.

If you can please keep us posted on this and let us know if you need support with this in any way going forwards and we will do what we can to help.

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Saulleese
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Of course you can't help. You're powerless.

Can you please give me a number to call in the UK so I can discuss leaving Virgin.

And please don't send me a number for the Philippines because they really struggle with discussions that aren't scripted or trained for.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Saulleese

I am sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving us as a result of this issue.

If you can contact the teams via our Customer Care number, via 0345 454 1111 and choose the options for retentions which are option 4 then option 5, you will be able to speak to the retentions teams. All of whom are UK based.

If those teams are very busy you may speak to our Care teams first but they would be happy to transfer you to discuss this with our relations department.

Many thanks once again.

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos