Menu
Steverebo
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No loyalty for existing customers

with virgin media for years I have all 4 services. My contact has ended and looking to save money and get the best deal I called them up and was quoted an insane amount compared to the offers for new customers. I said I would look around and call back and found that they had been offering customers with only one service the full house movies Ltd edition for £39 for 24 months and new customers the package for £55 for 12 months but offered me the same package for £65 a month for 9 months so I called sky they offered me thier top tv broadband q box and movies £55.56 so I call vm back and the guy I spoke to this time quoted me £75. Where is the customer loyalty? They argued the internet speed difference but the traffic management absolutely decimates the speed in the evenings so 200mbps becomes 30mbps. I have now cancelled all my services and will take my money elsewhere to the competitors who offer the same bundles for a lot less. I would have gladly remained if they were to be the same as sky and offer the same deals to existing customers
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No loyalty for existing customers

Hi Steverebo

Thanks for your post. First of all I am sorry to see you have left us due to not having any suitable offers for you. 

We have some great offers for both existing and new customers, now I can appreciate the deals for existing customers aren't quite as good as those for new but we still feel they are great value for money. 

It's very disappointing to learn we weren't able to offer you something in order to keep you as part of our family. I will pass on your concerns for you regarding having the same offers as new customers. 

I wish you all the best and look forward to us being together again in the future Smiley Happy 

Cheers
Ian_LP

Forum Team

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos