Menu
Loobydoobs
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet, no TV and no phone answer service for 4 days! Is this normal for £79.50 a month?

We had no problems with SKY apart from the price, so  we thought we'd give VM a try as they were promoting their services in our area!!!  What a bad mistake!!  Since we joined we haven't had a day without problems!! The internet leaves us randomly, most days...... The TV freezes, nearly every day.... and we've been without a phone answer service so many times.... Within a few days of joining we lost most things that we took for granted!! We've tried to leave..... BUT they require £240, as we have a contract!!! I'm sure that they are not keeping to their contract, as we're paying nearly £80 per month for such a bad service!! Please, if you can..... Help!!  I've tried so many times to talk to the "Team"  They just pass me on to another department!! I feel as though they're not interested, but accept our hard earned money!!  So wrong!  

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Tajmalb
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet, no TV & no phone answer service for 4 days! Is this normal for £79.50 a month?

I have same problems when did u join? Im thinking of going back to sky too much headache
Loobydoobs
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet, no TV & no phone answer service for 4 days! Is this normal for £79.50 a month?

Hi Tajmalb, we joined in May, this year.... Yes it is a headache!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Loobydoobs

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your services lately.

Are you still experiencing problems with your services? If so, let me know what you're seeing and I'll take a closer look at this from our end for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience these issues are causing, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos