Menu
Zehra
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No gift card

I have been a virgin media customer for almost 2 months, i was advised i will be £150 gift card at the time of contract but i still havent heard anything, my husband thought it was a great deal so thats why we left sky to join virgin but feeling disappointed already.
Many thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No gift card

Hi Zehra,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zehra

Many thanks for allowing us the time to investigate and log this issue with the vouchers for you.

Since Kath posted to you on Friday we have been made aware that customers requesting their vouchers who have had exceptions put in since the 31st of Jan are experiencing unexpected delays in these being processed and this may impact the request we have put through for you last week.

Please pop back to us to chase this again if the vouchers have not arrived to your email within the next fortnight.

Kind regards

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zehra,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done on Friday for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Zehra
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It has been over 3 weeks from the last time you have emailed me regarding the gift voucher of £150 stating i should be receiving it within a week but still haven't received anything and im getting frustrated now as it has been over 3 months for my contract with virgin!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zehra,

Thanks for coming back to me and apologies to hear you are still waiting on receiving your vouchers. Smiley Sad

OK, I've popped an email over to the Head of the Rewards team to track what's happened here Smiley Sad 

As soon as the team come back to us on this I'll be in touch. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zehra, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 

The team have come back to say that as you ordered your services through Simplify Digital, you would need to now contact them to chase this with Eden Red. 

You can reach them on 0800 138 8388.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos