Menu
CW747
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No free gift

Can someone help? I joined Virgin media in Nov 2016, but I have still not received my free gift as promised. I did receive an email dated 23/01/17 informing me that my free gift was 'just about to be delivered' by exertis, but since then nothing. Given the length of time I have already waited and how difficult it is to find the correct contact for this I am prepared to wait 3 days (the time frame given in a similar query on this forum) if someone can please chase this up for me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No free gift

Hi CW747,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days.

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi CW747,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide the speakers and they will then arrange delivery of them. You've been added to the list that will be sent over on the 1st March.

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
CW747
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pleased to say that speaker arrived today! Thank you for all your help