Menu
crazy_crick
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No email?

I have been a customer of vm for only 5 months now and as I don't pay by direct debit I regularly wait for an email saying my bill is ready to view, then i check it and find that it gives me a few days to budget and pay the bill as soon as my wages clear.....However I have not received an email since mid October and upon registering my account online I have found that I should have received one on the 18th November to be paid before December 8th and was now overdue!! No reminder or anything! I have now paid it promptly but will I get a late payment charge for not being told my bill was due?!?  Has this happened to anyone else?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No email?

Hi crazy_crick

Thanks for joining us on the community and letting us know about the email bill reminder issue you have had with us.

I am sorry that this has affected you Smiley Sad There are no know issues that we are aware of that would have impacted you with respect to this.

Could you please let us know if you have had the most recent bill email sent to you? There has been a statement produced since you posted and this will have generated an email within 1-2 days of being created.

If you have not received an email for this statement either can you please check your My Virgin Media profile to make sure the email this is being sent to is correct?

Just to confirm also no Late Payment Fee was applied.

From what I can see our side this matches the one you have registered with us as an email contact and your forum email so I believe it is correct and hopefully this issue was a one off aberration.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos