Menu
katiegilmour
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No correspondence!

I had virgin installed on 15 December 2016 (wi-fi, TV and phone). I have not received any correspondence from Virgin apart from a letter confirming the direct debit guarantee. I rang a couple of weeks ago and the operator said that my e-mail address was incorrect on your records and he corrected this. I should have received my first bill the following day. I have not received this. The operator said he was not able to tell me my account number over the phone. I cannot log on to view my account online because I need the account and bill number. Whenever I start a live chat it goes straight to a page thanking me for my question when I haven’t inputted anything. I have tried calling again but go round in circles with the many different options. All I want to do is know when I need to pay my bill!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No correspondence!

Hi katiegilmour

Many thanks for joining us on the forums and for dropping by with your first post to us Smiley Happy

My apologies that you have had issues getting the email sorted to access My Virgin Media for you to access you billing with us Smiley Sad

In order to resolve this with us if you could contact our teams in a secure way, either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with billing or packages then that would be great! As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

Additionally I will send a pm to you just to confirm some specifics so I can support you by dropping a note on your account.

If you could get back in touch with me via the on the top right, then that would be great Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi katiegilmour Smiley Happy

Thanks for allowing us the chance to support you in the pm's we've been communicating in!

With regards to the email issues, that has been sorted however there's been an update since we last chatted on a pm on our internal communications site saying there is a known issue with registration emails being sent for My Virgin Media so that would explain the delay in you receiving your new activation email from us.

As yours hasn’t arrived yet this should be with you once this issue is resolved as it's affecting all our customers currently.

Normally these issues are fixed within a few days at the most. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again!

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi katiegilmour Smiley Happy

Thanks for allowing us the chance to support you once more.

This issue has been flagged as resolved and the email should have been received by you for the My Virgin Media registration since you posted.

If you could let us know if this has been received and you have successfully resolved this, that would be fab!

If you need anything else just let us know.

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos