Menu
SloMoFibre
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No contact us

Why don't Virgin have a "contact us" on their website? could it be that they would be inundated with complaints. Easier to have forums which can be ignored, esoteric topics stop people happening upon other dissatisfied customers.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Write for our Digital life blog

hiya @SloMoFibre they do its via http://contact.virginmedia.com which you can chat to virgin staff via online chat using PC/laptop since it doesn't work on some mobiles etc.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

And at the bottom of every VM web page is a "Contact Us" link which also gets you there.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
SloMoFibre
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There is never anyone on online chat, always says "give us a call". Should say "Give us a call on 150, speak to someone who speaks english as their fourth language, does not comprehend a single bloody word, will just ignore what you ask, or transfer you to wrong department so you can start again, hang on phone for 25 minutes at a time, because your time isn't important" Virgin is indefensible their customer service is appalling.
0 Kudos