Menu
celtic_eagle
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No confirmation email

I've tried to sign up my account online and have been waiting for the confirmation email but it won't come through no matter how many times I ask it to be sent.

Is there anything I can do?
0 Kudos
celtic_eagle
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No confirmation email

Bump
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi celtic_eagle, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue registering for My Virgin Media. 

Since posting have you had much luck getting things sorted out? 

If you're still not receiving the confirmation email then double check to ensure the email address is correct. If it is isn't change it over. 

If after doing this you are still having an issue, give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
celtic_eagle
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still no joy, tried 4 email addresses now as well but nothing turns up in any inbox, junk folder etc

Unfortunately I've spent so much time on the phone to customer service in recent weeks that I really can't be bothered phoning again.

I've currently got no broadband thanks to a major **bleep** up so if it isn't sorted by next Tuesday as promised I'll be off to bt anyway so won't need the account.

Thanks for the response
0 Kudos
celtic_eagle
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Amazingly now had my confirmation email come through and I've confirmed my username.

Then went to log on with the exact same details and now it's telling me it can't log me in and to check my username or password, I give up.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oh no celtic_eagle Smiley Sad

If you need us to resend the email to you then just let us know.

The email this has been sent to should be the user name you need and the password can be reset via our My Virgin Media page if this needs to be changed or updated. Full details on how to do this can be found in our Help link.

What to do if you've forgotten your My Virgin Media username or password

If you need us to resend the email to you or need support with anything else, please just let us know.

Alternatively you can also get the teams to do this for you if you get in touch with them via 150 or 0345 454 1111, or  alternatively via Webchat

Via the Webchat link if you choose an option on the left you will then be able to select the 'Chat To Us' option when you tab over to the right of the page.

Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online.

If there's anything else you need, just give us a shout and we'll be happy to help out Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos