Menu
Disappointed99
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No call back as agreed?

I cancelled my service last Sunday. Had numerous missed calls all week from Virgin Media. Answered their call last night but didn't have long to chat. Was made a favourable offer but explained needed to think about it overnight. Was agreed VM would call me back between 10-2pm today. But no phone call received. I'm not happy about this as I specifically made sure I was available and put off doing other things. Ironic thing is I was very likely going to say yes I'll stay with VM!
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No call back as agreed?

Looks like they called your bluff.  Some you win, some you don't.    Smiley Wink

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Disappointed99
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No they didn't. Had lots of communication since that post and offers.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Disappointed99, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear the team missed an arranged callback with you. 

The problem I've found with this is as we are mainly an inbound centre, we relay on not already being on a call with a customer at the time your call back is arranged. If however they are on a call, I would expect them to call you right after at the next convenient time. 

Since posting, have you been able to agree a new deal with the team or have you decided to let the cancellation go ahead? 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos