Menu
fphelan
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Service Discount

Recently I experienced a lot of technical issues with my VM service.
I was without service for approx 3 weeks in total, no broadband, and limited TV.I was on the phone to tech support almost everyday, talked to several helpdesk staff from all over the world. I was told that I would receive a discount on my bill due to having no/limited service.

But when my bill arrived for the usual full amount, and payment was taken via DD automatically, I called the helpdesk to find out what happened my discount and was told it would be on the following bill.

Well I received an email about my bill, and there is still no discount, you are yet again going to charge me the usual full amount.
So it would seem that VM have made no attempt to make up for the affected 3 weeks of no service, so I have therefore instructed my Bank to cancel the future VM DD's and decided to post this here instead of trying to figure out how to contact someone who will actually help me on the phone.

I feel like cancelling the whole deal and switching to Sky like a lot of my neighbours have done.
But I'd rather it didn't come to that, so please help me.

0 Kudos
fphelan
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Service Discount

Nobody can help ??
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Service Discount

Hi fphelan

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the broadband service loss credits and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have checked for you and can see that partial credits have been applied but not all so to get this updated if you can either contact the teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or get in touch with our teams via Webchat they would be happy to look into this an make sure the rest was applied for you.

I've also sent a pm to you with some further information to support you. You can find this in the purple envelope up next to your forum name.

If you could get back in touch with me on this that would be great Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos