Menu
GlynOF
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Customer service

Does a complaints department actually exist ?

Does anyone actually have a customer complaints number ?

Quick explanation why i need it

August 2016 I contacted Virgin to leave as my bill was approx £145.00 per month i was offered a £15.00 reduction which I categorically stated i would NOT agree to a new contract as we have been loyal customers for many Years.

February  2017 Bill £154.00 please note we do not buy movies this is for TV,Internet and line line which we do not use !!

March 2017 rang 150 advised that i was leaving only to be told i have 4 months in a contract left which as you can imagine i was less than impressed customer service guy called Michael agreed to get the voice recording and contact me in 24hrs. 2 weeks later nothing called again to  who informed me  had a contract and would not be able do do anything. I requested to speak with a manager or supervisor not realising that he ad telepathic powers as he told me his manager would say the same and would not put me through I therefore asked to be transfered to customer complaints to which he was now thought it clever to ask is it a CEO complaint to which i responded what is a CEO complaint, this is where it gets silly !! Duke informed that as i was older than him he thought i would know so I asked again to which his response they are the american company who bought Virgin Media then proceeded to waffle complete nonsence. Stopped him when i realised he did not know what he was talking about abd explained a CEO was the Cheif executitve officer  and did not think he would have time to call me. Duke then decided to get rather irrate when i pointed out i did not think he had any idea what he was doing to which his response was will i can just terminate the call now and proceeded to hang up.

I am left with no option than to proceed with Sky and stop payments to VM and look forward to our day in court as i know i will win hands down 

Regards Glyn

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Customer service

Regarding the last part.

What evidence do YOU have to support your claim? If it goes to court, you will need hard evidence.

If you cancel the DD outright you will just end up as a credit defaulter and it will impact your credit score. They may also send debt collectors round for the owed amount. The main issue though is the effect on the credit score.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
GlynOF
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1. I received confirmation of new rate with nothing stating an extended contract 
  2. 3 days later received a contract to esign which i would not complete
  3. informed virgin that i had not agreed to contract and they Never attempted to pursue
  4. Virgin record all calls and will need to present the call in court
  5. Without a court order a debt collector has no legal powers  
  6. I have sufficient personal wealth as not to worry about what a credit file 
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Glyn

I am so sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience with us and given what you have said this is something we would like to support you with further.

In order for us to look into this further for you if you could kindly pop back to me and send a private message to me with your name and full address, I can then look at investigating this further for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos