Menu
rahul
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Broadband and TV service sine 12th November

No Broadband for more than a month (since 12th November). 1st engineer visit after 10 days - finds its an issue with cable - got next appointment after 2 weeks (5th Dec) for an engineer to draw new cable from the distribution point - engineer finds the the opening for drawing the cable is blocked at the boundary wall - area manager to call back in 48 hours.- No call back - multiple calls to get an update but and guess - call back in 48 hours promised - still waiting. - currently on call to get an update its been 67 mins and am being passed from one team to another. No one seems to be having a clue.. Way to go Virgin Media....

0 Kudos
LoyalRoyal
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Broadband and TV service sine 12th November

I feel your pain they are terrible.

It took them three weeks to finish installing mine, then a week later they broke it when installing another customer.

It then took another two weeks to fix that there engineers are not good.

0 Kudos
rahul
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nice to know someone understands the pain.

Been promised an Engineer visit next week. Hoping for the best.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi rahul

I appreciate you getting in touch with us about the issues you have had getting connected, it's not the best of starts and I understand how frustrating this must have been for you Smiley Sad

I am glad that you have joined us on the forums and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

If the engineer came out last week as expected then that's fab. Let us know how this went for you!

If there is still an issue and for me to see if I can support you further if this is still needed just pop back to me on the pm I'm sending to you that you can find in the up on the top right.

Hope to catch you soon Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos