Menu
jonny707
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No £50 credit paid

My next door neighbour referred me as a friend. We went through the correct procedures but I have not recieved any £50 credit

0 Kudos
greeniegirl
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No £50 credit paid

Hi 

Has your friend had her services installed for more than 28days?  due to a 14 cancellation period the credit gets applied to your next bill after your friend has had the services installed for 28days.  If you have passed this date call the customer service line to discuss.

Goodluck 

I am a virginmedia employee but all opinions are my own.
0 Kudos
jonny707
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tried contacting customer services but can't get talking to anyone
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonny707,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit Smiley Sad 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts. 

Checking your account I'm not seeing any link on there to show you've been referred. Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who referred you. If they have this we can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here.  Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jonny707
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

In my initial contact with customer services the person checked that my neighbour and I had indeed signed up within a couple of weeks of each other and that he would organise things and I would receive £50 credit on my next bill. I Gave him my neighbours details.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonny707, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I can see notes to show you have called but no other details are logged and no credit has been given. 

In order to help you with this, I will need you to reply to my message with all the information I requested including a copy of the email. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos