Menu
amylfc-8
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New tv

Hi all, signed up with virgin 4 weeks ago, got full package and was promised a new tv. Have tried ringing virgin but can't get through to the right department, just wondered if I will ever get my new tv. Thanks amanda
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New tv

amylfc-8 wrote:
Hi all, signed up with virgin 4 weeks ago, got full package and was promised a new tv. Have tried ringing virgin but can't get through to the right department, just wondered if I will ever get my new tv. Thanks amanda

Gift wise you need to go with Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to fill in an exception form regarding it. Or simply wait up to two weeks and a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here will pick up on your topic and look into it for you.

With that said, physical gifts can take up to 42 days after installation of your services for it to be delivered. The 42 day wait doesn't start counting from your sign up date, it's the installation date that counts. So you've got some waiting to go still.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi amylfc-8,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your Free TV. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days.

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
amylfc-8
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok, ty
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi amylfc-8,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide the TV's and they will then arrange delivery of them. You've been added to the list that will be sent over on the 7th April. 

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos