Menu
nieuwoudtrp
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New to Virgin

Hi all,  I've recently joined Virgin and opted for the whole package (TV and Broadband).  The house we've moved in to is brand new and came pre-wired with Virgin.  They gave us an appointment for Sat the 19th November between 8am and 1pm but never turned up.  After trying to phone them and been on hold for 32 minutes someone eventually took the call.  I was told that the cables need pulling etc??  Now they've been around and pulled the cables.  We were told that everything is fine now and we just have to wait for an engineer to come out to connect us.  I'm slightly getting fed up with the awful customer service and we have not even been connected yet.  Any advice on how long the connection process takes?  We are considering joining Sky instead as they can come out this weekend to get us connected.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New to Virgin

I can only comment on my observations locally but the cable pull is usually the worst time delay factor but once done the installation engineer is usually a day or two after.  You may need to chase them up by phone to make sure.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
nieuwoudtrp
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New to Virgin

That's great news thank you Dave_cq.  We've been without broadband and TV for almost 6 weeks! 

0 Kudos