Menu
Kelmondo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New installation

Well just had my first taste of support was on phone for 40mins thane lady said before you tell me your problem our systems are down ring back later WOW what have I let myself in for

Helpful Answers
Waynemcc
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New installation

I phoned the the sales rep on my contract and spoke to him. He verified what I was quoted is what I should be paying and not what the customer support said.

I gave up trying to tell them that I should be paying what I was quoted and nothing more

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It is correct though that promotions are not shown on that documentation - which is annoying but unfortunately that is how they do it.

Hopefully when you receive your first bill it will all be correct.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
parkersfcca
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I am on my fifth cancelled date for an installation an wondered if this is a record or the norm. I have found that no one is actually interested in resolving this issue. I think that three months is enough time to wait for an installation. There was an explanation for one of the cancellations that they could not find the address of a house that has existed over a century.

Is this your experience or am I worthy of special treatment.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Waynemcc
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am in the same boat. Good job I checked the E-contact before signing. I phoned to query it and the price went up even higher

no use in even trying to get them to honour the deal, not interested at all.

pre contract £63, phone them , goes up to £75.25

and to think I cancelled Sky for this!!!!

0 Kudos
Kelmondo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've just phoned them again they said promotions are not deducted on esign document so the price on that document they want me sign is not true reflection of what I'm going to pay for the first 12 months I'm confused now and realy don't know what to do sign up or get it in writing in case I'm being lied too why can't they send me a esign document with discounts on so I know exactly what I'm getting and what I'm paying makes no logic at all ????
0 Kudos
Waynemcc
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I phoned the the sales rep on my contract and spoke to him. He verified what I was quoted is what I should be paying and not what the customer support said.

I gave up trying to tell them that I should be paying what I was quoted and nothing more

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It is correct though that promotions are not shown on that documentation - which is annoying but unfortunately that is how they do it.

Hopefully when you receive your first bill it will all be correct.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
parkersfcca
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I am on my fifth cancelled date for an installation an wondered if this is a record or the norm. I have found that no one is actually interested in resolving this issue. I think that three months is enough time to wait for an installation. There was an explanation for one of the cancellations that they could not find the address of a house that has existed over a century.

Is this your experience or am I worthy of special treatment.

0 Kudos