Menu
spacecadetuk
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New install, no phone for 18 days but billed full amount

Hi all,

I had Virgin installed on the 27/01/17 with the full package, broadband, tv and phone.

Unfortunately on the day it was discovered by the install team that I needed a cable repull and they were only able to install the tv and broadband using next doors connection, so I was left with no phone for 18 days.

The cable repull was done on the 14/02/17.

I have just received my first bill and have been charged the full amount (including phone) for my first month even though I was assured via web chat  this would not be the case.

I just want to know if I am able to be credited for the 18 days I was without a phoneline as I don't think I should be charged for a service I was not receiving.

Thanks.

Live tbb graph
My Broadband Ping - VM
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New install, no phone for 18 days but billed full amount

Hi spacecadetuk

Thanks for letting us know about the installation issue you had. I am glad to hear that this is resolved for you now and that the line is now working for you.

Given that the service was activated before it was working in this instance there should be a credit to compliment the time you have been charged for the landline for you.

If this hasn't been updated for you since you posted then it would be great if you could get in touch with the teams either on the phone via 150 or 0345 454 1111, or  alternatively via Webchat , where they will be able to securely access your details in order to update this for you.

Let us know how you get on and if you need anything else, just give us a shout Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos