Menu
janojano
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New deals

So after being a long term customer and paying £77 a month for the XL I now see on the web site they now offer Limited Edition Full House Movies for only £55 a month including phone line cost for 12 months.

However because in am a customer I can not have this deal and my £77 a month does not include movies like the offer does. Best they could do for me was £62 a month but no movies. I don't really wan the movies however the website deal is great and £20 a month cheaper then what I am paying. 

So I made to call asking for it but can't have it as I am a customer, but I'm not a customer worth keeping it seems as I am told I can't have that deal. So I said i would cancel and then get it but I'm told if I cancel I can't come back for 3 months...........

So looks like I am going to cancel and Virgin don't care, seems odd they would allow and let long term customers just leave. That is not great service at all so I'm going to shop around and then give my notice. Why should I pay £20 a month more??

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New deals

New customer deals are about getting new customers. If you gave existing customers the same then you would drastically reduce profits and stifle investment.

All companies in the industry do the same.

I'm not condoning it but if you want a new customer deal, you will have to go elsewhere and become a new customer with a different supplier.

0 Kudos
janojano
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks and that is what I am going to do so Virgin will lose my full custom fully, oh hold on there losing still? Make sense? no

0 Kudos
janojano
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I really did think Virgin would contact me about this

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi janojano, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies to hear you are unhappy with the offers available to you as an existing customer. 

New customer's will always have an introductory offer, just like you would have had when you first joined. Any offers past this are available to all customers. 

The good thing is we can take a look at your account to see if we are giving you the best price possible Smiley Happy

Give the teams a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos