Menu
Jsharpe
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New customer service disconnected for no reason

Hi I'm a new customer only got Virgin TV, broadband and phone over a week ago. Got email yesterday with first bill, overcharged but sorted it on live chat, paid bill today even though had another week to pay. Earlier tonight everything gone no tv phone or broadband, cannot contact Virgin as they are closed, it seems I've been disconnected not a good start at all I'm still in my cooling off period I think and am regretting moving now
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer service disconnected for no reason

no VM people on here today - that apart it takes them a week or so to get to threads - if you ring today you will get offshore and that can have mixed results

give offshore a try but if you get nowhere leave it until tomorrow and ring retentions

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer service disconnected for no reason

Hi Jsharpe

Thanks for dropping by with your query about the billing

I can see that you also dropped a post on the forums here Account disconnected by mistake and we have popped a reply to you there.

If you could please let us know if this is still an ongoing issue then just pop back with your reply.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos