Menu
Natlovebeagles
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New customer deals with a TOR

Can I get new customer deals with a transfer of responsibility. I myself have virgin package I want a better deal on the package can I get new customer deals by transferring the responsibility to my partner different name
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer deals with a TOR

Before trying that technique have you tried ringing the retention's team (thinking of leaving option on 150) and asking if they can get you on a better deal?

Natlovebeagles
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham _A
I have tried this but I got no joy really, the only options were cut out some services to make my bill cheaper or they could add on sports and cinema but that made my bill a lot more expensive.
My partner tried when we again tried to cancel and this is when the TOR was brought up. The retentions guy suggested it and said we could have all that a new customer could get by doing a transfer of responsibility. I just want to check this can be done.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, I can't really help further. If the suggestion came from the retentions team then it may be viable. The forum team on here can't deal with charging issues.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

A TOR does not make you a new customer. It simply transfers the responsibility for the existing contract to a new person and costs £20.