Menu
Xristosman
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New contract wasn't sent.

Hello. I'm not sure if anyone can help, I spoke to someone on the phone about moving home and a technician will be coming to wire everything up. But the guy on the phone told me to sign a contract that will come through to my email, but I haven't received anything... I then thought that maybe the contract was sent to my virgin email account, but I can't access it without my virgin broadband.

Are contracts normally sent to virgin mail accounts?

How long do I have to sign the contract before it becomes void?

Regards Chris.

Edit* looking at my account it looks like I have left Virgin! Which would explain why I can't access my virgin mail... Only problem is I haven't left (that I know of)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract wasn't sent.

Hi Xristosman, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having trouble accessing your email account. 

Any Virgin Media email accounts can be accessed by going here: VM Webmail

Just enter in your email address and password as normal Smiley Happy

If you're still unable to access the account, just give us a call to update your email address with a new one on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and we can re-send the contract. 

Let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Xristosman
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract wasn't sent.

Hello and thank you for your response. I have managed to log onto email, and I have sorted out my account after giving the tech team a call.

That said I am now not able to control my box via the app as I used to be. It says that I should be o. The same network... Which I am. I don't suppose you can help?

Kind regards
Chris
0 Kudos