Menu
NSW72
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New contract not applied ?

Hi all.

I called the retentions line this morning with the intention of leaving however, Darrell managed to offer me a good deal to stay. When I called back this evening I spoke to Taylor who confirmed Darrell had made a note of the deal on the system but that he couldn’t get to that price and wasn’t sure how Darrell did, but as he sat opposite Him he would double check.. he came back on the line after a couple of minutes and said Darrell would apply the new contract price and an email would be sent to confirm this as soon as it was done. But that he wouldn’t call me back as there was no need..

I asked if when I logged on to my Virgin Media acct would I be able to see the changes online and Taylor said yes.

It all seemed a little odd and now the hours are ticking by, I can’t help but wonder if I’ve just been fobbed off. Sorry to be negative but after 18 yrs with Virgin Media and it’s previous owners, I’ve become rather sceptical!

advice please 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Highlighted
Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New contract not applied ?

If you don't get the confirmation when logging into your account and or contract emailed to you inside 24 hours get back on the phone right away and ask for it again under threat to cancel said contract and give your 30 days notice unless received within 24 hours of the second call.

All Replies
Highlighted
Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you don't get the confirmation when logging into your account and or contract emailed to you inside 24 hours get back on the phone right away and ask for it again under threat to cancel said contract and give your 30 days notice unless received within 24 hours of the second call.

NSW72
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Just spoke to Coryn in Retention’s who assures me the discount has been applied ! 🤞🏼
0 Kudos