Menu
andrasnagy1989
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New account

Hi,

I am an existing VM customer and I have moved home 2 weeks ago. I got a new contract but when I log in to the system (I used the same email address to register) I can only see my previous account which says my account has been disconnected (the previous one). As VM activation system was down yesterday when I had the installation I registered myself this morning when the system was available again. (https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/onlinesplash) but I cant find my acconut. 
I got an email about my Safe settings straight after registration, but nothing else. So basically my TV programs are working the internet was good in the morning after registration but now it is running with about 2mbps, plus I cannot find my account!
Thanks for any help & advise!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New account

Hey there andrasnagy1989

Welcome to the community and thanks for dropping by with your post about the online account access.

My apologies this has not been a smooth transition for you.

I can see that there has been an issue in us transferring this for you and I have now logged this with our IT teams to help resolve this.

The reference for this is P007692945.

This is also noted on your account and you can either catch up with me on the forums to find out what is happening with the status of this issue or you can check in with our teams on the phone or via Webchat.

Usually this type of issue is looked into by the teams within 7-10 working days. Once they have resolved this they will get back to me with a resolution for you and I will pop back to update you.

I'm also going to send a pm to you for me to support you further with this while you have no access to your My Virgin Media account online. You can find this in the envelope on the top right of the forums.

Keep us posted if you need anything else form us is in the meantime Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New account

Hi andrasnagy1989

Just a quick catch up to say that the IT ticket we logged for you reference P007692945 has come back to say that this has now been resolved for you.

The email has successfully migrated to your new account and you should be able to now use this to register and log in to your My Virgin Media account for your new address.

If there’s anything else you need from us, please just give us a shout Smiley Happy

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos