Menu
PaulKemp
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Installation Fail 2nd Time - Rubbish Customer service

This is the 2nd time I have tried to become a Virgin Customer. Each time the installation fails as the wrong installer turns up.

The connect between sales and installation doesn't exist because they have no idea what we require. WE NEED A NEW CABLE FROM THE STREET TO OUR HOUSE!!!!

Also, we want the router in a specific place, not where it easier for you to fit it.

I am cancelling and staying with SKY

Richard Branson - get a grip on your business - we all have the same problems. I have been on the phone now for 31 minutes trying to speak to someone

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Installation Fail 2nd Time - Rubbish Customer service

PaulKemp wrote:

Richard Branson - get a grip on your business - we all have the same problems. I have been on the phone now for 31 minutes trying to speak to someone

It has not been Richard Branson's business for years ... he allows the Virgin name to continue to be used under licence.  VirginMedia is owned by an American based company called Liberty Global.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Installation Fail 2nd Time - Rubbish Customer service

Hi PaulKemp

My sincere apologies that you have had a repeated issue whereby an installation has been raised and the required support teams have not been assigned to get this done in the way needed for you. Whilst it's not ideal circumstances, it is lovely to have you with us on the forums and a warm welcome to the community.

I appreciate you taking the time to post about this on the forums and can see you have been holding to speak to the teams as mentioned. After checking the account for you I can see you have spoken to them and they have both arranged this for the relevant crews to come out and install you and dealt with your complaint to your satisfaction.

Please let us know if you need anything else and we'll do what we can to support you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos