Menu
dazd
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix code?

Hi all

We upgraded our service a month or so ago to include a Tivo box. We're on the full package, all tv, 200Mb tinternet etc. Looking through this forum I'm seeing posts about a Netflix code, should we have gotten one when we upgraded (started a new contract from the look of things)? We've been with VM since it was Blueyonder, any chance of a nice shiny Netflix code?

Thanks

Daz :-) 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix code?

It's something you need to specifically ask for when re-negotiating your contract as an existing customer. Also I was told there are certain conditions to being eligible for it as an existing customer, along the lines of being a triple play customer with the highest level TV package. Based on the services you say you have you should have no problems getting it. By all means call in and ask for it. The staff here can't help you with this contractual type request.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
dazd
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Shelke, I'll give them a call :-)

Daz
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Daz,

Many thanks for your query. Smiley Happy

If this was included in your package, it would have been mentioned at point of sale with advice regarding receiving codes, etc.

Hope this has been sorted for you now.

Let me know if there is anything more that I can help with.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know