Menu
durstonc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Netflix code

Hi, I spoke to Jade in Retensions today and she offered me 6 months free netflix.  I haven't had the email code come through yet, how do i go about getting my code, can you confirm if the email has been sent out?

Thanks

Clare

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix code

Hi there Durstonc Smiley Very Happy

Welcome back and thank you for deciding that you wish to stay us a little longer Smiley Happy

I can see you've been offered a voucher code to be redeemed and this should have been sent via email Smiley Happy

I do have access and can see that there is one here for you but to give this to you i will just need to verify your account. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there Durstonc Smiley Very Happy

Welcome back and thank you for deciding that you wish to stay us a little longer Smiley Happy

I can see you've been offered a voucher code to be redeemed and this should have been sent via email Smiley Happy

I do have access and can see that there is one here for you but to give this to you i will just need to verify your account. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Ben

Jojobucko
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I've been offered Netflix today for 6 months free. I'm still waiting for the code. Many thanks. Jo.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jojobucko,

Welcome back to the Community Smiley Happy

NetFlix is great and we're so happy to team up with them for your entertainment Smiley Happy 

With 6 months going absolutely free it's a steal, I have been able to look into the account and find the code you need to activate this. I would require some further security information to verify the account before I can pop this over to you.

Keep in touch.
Ben

durstonc
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have the code for Netflix but a bit confused how I set it up. Can you offer me some assistance please? I have logged onto Netflix the screen is offering one month free but you have to select the type of package you require, i.e. 1 screen, 2 or 4 and it has different prices, but I cant see where I would put in my code for my 6 months free.

Thanks

Clare

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clare, 

Once you've joined Netflix and chosen a plan you will then be able to enter your code from us. Essentially, as you are a new Netflix customer, they will give you 1 month free and therefore all in total you will actually get 7 months free Smiley Happy 

To redeem it, go to Netflix and sign in > Your Account > Gifts & Offers > Enter your code here and your account will then be credited. 

If you have any issues, come back and let us know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Annzie
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I was told today that this offer was only being offered between April 1st, 2016 until June 30th, 2016 when I queried what the sales rep offered in our package and several operators said it would be honoured. Seems this isn't the case.

Annzie

0 Kudos
Annzie
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Apparently the information was correct. This has been resolved by Virgin to my satisfaction. Apologies!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Annzie,

Thanks for getting back in touch. I'm so glad to hear that Customer Services were able to sort this out for you!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos