Menu
TheUKCrazyhorse
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Need to Cancel a House Move

Hoping someone on here might be able to point me in the right direction, or hopefully there might be a Virgin support person lurking that can help.

I recently called through to arrange to get my services (broadband, phone, TV) moved, as I was supposed to be moving house in May. This isn't happening now, so I need to cancel the move.

I called through just now (on 0345 141 0111) and spoke to (I think) the same team as before, thinking that they could just cancel the move. The guy tried to put me through to another team, as it didn't sound like he could do anything and after waiting for about 20 minutes, I've had to give up as I'm in work.

Does anyone know which team I should contact to get this cancelled, to save me going round the houses? Or, as I said earlier, is there any Virgin employees on here who might be able to help>

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Need to Cancel a House Move

VM take about a week to get to threads so you can wait for that or try retentions - maybe not the right dept but they will either try so sort the problem or [hopefully] know who can

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

VM take about a week to get to threads so you can wait for that or try retentions - maybe not the right dept but they will either try so sort the problem or [hopefully] know who can

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
TheUKCrazyhorse
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tony - that may have been who the guy was trying to put me through to. I'll give it a try later on after work - hopefully be quieter then. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos