Menu
matthare2k
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need my broadband package breakdown cost for self employed accounts

Hi Virgin Media

I require to know how my package breaks down into the £ split for TV, Broadband etc.

I need this to know what my £ cost if for broadband monthly, so that I can proportionate out home working costs for self employed accounts purposes.

Regards
Matthew

0 Kudos
matthare2k
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need my broadband package breakdown cost for self employed accounts

Anyone from virgin media going to respond?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matthew

The forum team respond to the oldest post waiting for a reply. This means if you keep posting on the thread or are having a conversation between members then it will bump you to the bottom of their list. For the quickest response, post once and they will get to you as soon as possible

Unfortunately current response times are 7-10 days from the date of the last post on the thread. If you need a faster response then you would need to call VM.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just searched this board for "bill breakdown" and found posts that say you can call VM and ask them to send you a monthly VAT invoice which sounds like the breakdown you require.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi matthare2k,

Many thanks for your query.

Hopefully, you've spoken with the team since posting for some clarification regarding this.

I've sent you a private message so that we can confirm a few more things.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos