Menu
Sdarby
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need details of new contract

Hi

My original contract ended about a year ago and so a few weeks back I managed to arrange a new price for my Virgin services. I was told over the phone this would come with a new 12 month contract. A week or so later I received the new contract to sign via email, but the discovery of a few details - such as the fact that some discounts only lasted a few months - and the fact it was actually an 18 month contract led me to pull out of it and return to my original service and price with no contract.

A little while later I tried to arrange another deal, more to my liking, and the person on the phone once again said it should be a 12 month contract and not 18 months. This time he put a big note on my file to say it should be 12 months only.

The change to my services and pricing seems to have come through but I never received a new contract to sign like I did on the first time around. I would like to receive a copy of this contract and I still expect to be able to review it and reject it if there are mistakes and details I haven't agreed to.

Thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
Sdarby
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need details of new contract

Shouldn't someone from Virgin see this and get in touch to help me?

0 Kudos
Sdarby
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hello?

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is primarily a customer forum and, while VM staff will get to your thread eventually, it normally takes them several days, at best.

However, the way the forum is implemented, the more you post then the further down the queue you go so you will either have to be patient and await a response here or phone in again.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve.

Thanks for getting in touch with us on the forums and for looking into the new contract information with us.

I appreciate the new contract has not come through for you and my apologies regarding this.

As the contract term amendment has been done since the contract was created please be aware that any replacement contracts would not show 12 months but 18. I can confirm that the account absolutely does show 12 months for you and only takes you to 12 months from the date the package changed.

A copy of the contract as recently been ordered for you and can take up to 10 working days to arrive via email.

Keep us posted on this and please let me know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"