Menu
upsetVMcust
Joining in
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: National home builders team

Certianly, I am concerned that this a sales "tactic" rather than a breakdown in their system. I was particularly concerned that under no circumstances will the main team help !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi upsetVMcust,

I can assure you this is not the case. 

The Team have been extremely busy of late and are working super hard to catch up with everything. We've trained more teams to be able to do call backs off the back of the referral forms and they've also been delegating wherever possible to make it quicker and easier for the customer Smiley Happy 

In order to escalate this to the team, pop me a message with the information I requested Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
upsetVMcust
Joining in
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I actually got a message from your team today, they left a voicemail saying to call the usual number !! I am getting no where very fast ... in fact I'm going backwards as I had to pay £160 just to get back on line to type this ..... I never asked for the full package , I never wanted it and now I am being FORCED to pay for it !!!

Can I kindly request some one gets a grip of this

0 Kudos
Airbus319
Joining in
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I've had to bite the bullet as the stress of the situation is just mounting! I dealt directly with customer services on several occasions. Each agent giving me a different ultimatum - one or two quite rude with a tough s*** take it or leave it attitude until I eventually found a very lovely lady in retentions who got me down to £39 just for a basic 100mb package. But I've had to sign up for a further 12 months.
With the original free deal, I was told I would have to pay a penalty if I left!!! And that I was on a 12 month contract, the first 3 months of it free, 9 months to go......this was NEVER mentioned to me on the initial sign up.
Virgin have followed BT into the realms of....Sign up, take your money, you're on a contract and we don't care about you so just suck it up!!!!!
To the agents who have to respond to this - I realise you are genuinely nice people but you are not in a position to solve our problems and the majority of service agents who we have to deal with are totally unreasonable. This problem is obviously very common and could easily be solved but it's too convenient for Virgin not to.
Absolutely devastated that I got scammed into this as I truly believed Virgin were so much better.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

HI upsetVMcust

I will absolutely pass you details back to the teams but unfortunately you have asked me to arrange a call back for a time they are not in the business.

They work 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.

If you can pop back again with another time that you may be able to answer them when they call you that would be great.

Kindest regards

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
upsetVMcust
Joining in
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I sent the message yesterday , hence I’d like a call today after 1430

0 Kudos