Menu
Highlighted
Waynepullen
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

National home builders team

Hi, just finished my 3 month free trail and I’ve been placed on the full house bundle which I do not want. I’ve tried calling the home builders team over 10 times but I’ve been on hold for over 1 hour each time with no answer. I’ve also email over a week ago but no answer. This is what extremely frustrating. I called virgin media who cannot help and just direct me to the national home builders team. My next step is to cancel my direct debit.

Please help
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: National home builders team

Cancelling direct debit will effect your credit score so would advise against rushing into that.

Home builder team do seem busy recently, sadly they are the ones you need to speak to.

See what the VM forum team say when they get to this thread, it can take up to a week however.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Cancelling direct debit will effect your credit score so would advise against rushing into that.

Home builder team do seem busy recently, sadly they are the ones you need to speak to.

See what the VM forum team say when they get to this thread, it can take up to a week however.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Waynepullen
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Yes I understand I need to speak to the national Home builders team but I have been trying for nearly 3 weeks now by phone and email but no one is answering. It’s totally unacceptable
0 Kudos
Airbus319
Joining in
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

My feelings are the same, only option seems to be to cancel direct debit. But follow through to the end legally as it's obvious on this forum that Virgin have no interest in resolving this issue. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Waynepullen

Thank you so much for dropping by with your posts regarding the NHB contacts and my sincere apologies you have had these issues. We can support you with this and have a resolution which  usually leads to you being contacted within about 3 days by them.

If you can pop back to me on a PM with:

• Your name
  • Your full address
  • The developers name
  • The development name
  • Your contact number

I can email them for you.

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
upsetVMcust
Joining in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

HI,

I have been trying to contact the NATIONAL HOME BUILDERS TEAM for over a month,  in excess od 30 phone calls, 5 emails and many wasted hours of my time listening for someone to take me off the waiting hold music.

I have now recieved my second unsolicited bill from yourselves including a late payment penalty for not paying the first bill. If only I could speak to someone I might take up some of your services but at the moment I have been railroaded onto the top package and am unable to do anything about it. The normal customer service line "refuse" to do anything about it ! I am at a loss as to how to resolve the situation.

Can someone, anyone please please help !!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: National Home Builders Team

Hi there

I appreciate you pooping by about the National Home Builders issue you have raised with us here.

Our teams are open between Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.

I have flagged this to their manager for you and he has responded to say you will have this looked at tomorrow morning.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Waynepullen
Joining in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I finally got a response on here so hopefully my issue will be resolved.

What Virgin are doing is unethical and I suspect that it is not entirely legal.

I would suggest we all combine forces and put in a claim against Virgin for miss sold packages...similar to ppi claims. We must fight to get our money back, interest, and compensation for the time lost in trying to contact Virgin NHB team...who’s in?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wayne Smiley Happy

Thanks for the PM

I've popped this back to the NHB teams and they should pick this up either tomorrow or the next day for you.

Let us know how this goes when they call you Smiley Happy

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi upsetVMcust,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue getting through to the Home builders team. 

If you can send me a private message with the following, I'll pop them an email asking them to contact you. 

• Name
  • Address
  • Contact Number
  • Preferred time of contact
  • Developer of the site
  • When does your trial end?
  • A brief outline on why you're contacting them

To send me a private message, click on Kath_F next to my post and on the right hand side you will see the option to send a message Smiley Happy

*For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos