Menu
Pierslavan
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

National home build team

I'm not even a customer yet! I am in a new build and have been told virgin cabling is in place. We simply can't get through to this team, calls cut off after about an hour. Can someone please help?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: National home build team

Hi Pierslavan,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue getting through to the Home builders team. The correct number to reach them on is: 0800 073 7100

If you are still having an issue then you can send me a private message with the following, I'll pop them an email asking them to contact you. 

• Name
  • Address
  • Contact Number
  • Preferred time of contact
  • Developer of the site

To send me a private message, click on Kath_F next to my post and on the right hand side you will see the option to send a message Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
birdy_ems
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I'm having the same issue as the user above - I've moved into a new build which has a Virgin internet hub installed, and I would like to register and get my internet up and running. I've been on hold on the 08000737100 phone number for over an hour (having previously been trying twice before only for the phone to be cut off). 

Please may I private message a member of the Virgin team so that one of their National home build team could call me back?

Thanks very much, Emily.

0 Kudos
john_spalding
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am also having the same issue as the above users. I have tried calling the 0800 073 7100 number and waited for at least 30 minutes without answer. I have also spoken with someone from Virgin on the chat and they were useless, and could only give me the numbers above.

Can you please respond to this message ASAP.

Regards

John

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi both, 

I have already replied to your other posts found here:

@birdy_emsNational homebuilders team - register account

@john_spaldingNational Home Builders Department

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos