Menu
phopkins1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

National Home Buyers Team

I am near the end of a free three month trial through Taylor Wimpey. I am under no obligation or contract to carry this forward and was told I can cancel after the three months. However, I have been billed £73 for this month (even though the trial ends on 26th October). I am not happy with this and will not be paying this.

I have tried calling the National Home Buyers team for three days now, have been on hold up to an hour for the call to then get cut off. I have called Virgin's help line, to be put through to the National Home Buyers again and the same thing happens. 

I am appalled with the service and would appreciate someone arranging the National Home Buyers to contact me.

jamesusd
Just joined
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: National Home Buyers Team

ive had exactly same experience, absolutely no help. looking through the forums is worrying me as lots of people are having the same issues, and no response or resolve from virgin !
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: National Home Buyers Team

Hi phopkins1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue speaking with the National Home Builders Team. 

Their team have gone through some changes recently and it's meant they have been left severely under staffed. 

If you can send me a private message with the following, I'll pop them an email asking them to contact you. 

• Name
  • Address
  • Contact Number
  • Preferred time of contact
  • Developer of the site
  • A brief outline on why you're contacting them

To send me a private message, click on Kath_F next to my post and on the right hand side you will see the option to send a message Smiley Happy

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos