Menu
big-g-1966
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

NO reply from virgin media..NO speed increase as promised?

Recieved an email from VM stating my new free speed increase is ready,i followed the link and went through the order process in my account so all looked ok.

I recieved an email again with an order number and a message saying i will be emailed within 48 hours about my new speed increase/package.

This was on march the 31st,to date i have recieved NO email from VM and my speed is still the same as its always been.

I`ve had two price increases in just over 12 months taking my bills from £31+ to now £36+ and recieved nothing from VM so far only false promises.

**bleep** is going on,can anyone shed any light on this,any VM staff around to help as im getting sick of the poor treatment and price increases for nothing in return..VERY SAD.Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO reply from virgin media..NO speed increase as promised?

Hey big-g-1966

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the free speed upgrade.

I'm sorry there has been a delay with this processing for you. I have checked the account for you and can see that this has automatically processed for you since you posted in the last couple of days and the new speeds should be effective now for you.

Please pop back to let us know if this has not taken place your end, as if this is the case, we would need to look into this further for you.

Kind regards

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos