Menu
DawnyC
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

NO REWARD VOUCHER

Hi

Does anyone have a contact number regarding not receiving my reward voucher. I've noticed it's happened a lot on here and when I sent an e-mail to the link provided it got sent back saying that they don't receive e mail at that address !!! I ordered my services 7 January ,installed on the 23 January still not received anything . Checked inbox and spam but not received anything .

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: NO REWARD VOUCHER

Call 150 / 0345 454 1111, get into the main menu, next go with option 4 then option 1. Ask the agent you get through to look into it. Or wait up to 3 three days for a response from a Forum Team member here, they'd also be able to escalate the matter to resolution.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Call 150 / 0345 454 1111, get into the main menu, next go with option 4 then option 1. Ask the agent you get through to look into it. Or wait up to 3 three days for a response from a Forum Team member here, they'd also be able to escalate the matter to resolution.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
DawnyC
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you !!

Shelke wrote:

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi DawnyC, 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

P.S - Welcome to the Forums Smiley Happy 

Speak soon, 
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi DawnyC, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I waited on a reply from the rewards team. 

They have come back today and advised that there was no offer available for vouchers on the day you took your services so the account isn't eligible. 

Just to be certain, I've popped an email back over to the head of the rewards team to find out what happened. 

Once they come back to me, I will let you know whether or not we can send these vouchers out for you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
DawnyC
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you . Can't understand why they said that there was no eligible vouchers as I still have the booklet with what I signed up with and it definitely says 100 reward voucher .

Kath_F wrote:

Hi DawnyC, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I waited on a reply from the rewards team. 

They have come back today and advised that there was no offer available for vouchers on the day you took your services so the account isn't eligible. 

Just to be certain, I've popped an email back over to the head of the rewards team to find out what happened. 

Once they come back to me, I will let you know whether or not we can send these vouchers out for you. 

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi DawnyC, 

I've just had the head come back now and they have agreed. The date you had your order put through for services, there was no voucher offer. 

This means we're not able to get these sent out for you. 

I wish there was something I could do but we've reached the end of the road. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
DawnyC
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi cannot understand this because this is the Paperwork that I received is clearly dated January 2016 with my name and address on with 3 offers which was 12 month welcome discount, free extra had box and a virgin reward voucher £100 for either m&s,Amazon or John Lewis. All this if I ordered before 31 January . I clearly have the leaflet in front of me and seeing as though my services were installed on 23rd January 2016  and I took out the largest package I think that I more than qualify. Is there anywhere that I can send a copy of this paperwork to prove this because I don't want to post on forum site because it has all my details on .

Kath_F wrote:

Hi DawnyC, 

I've just had the head come back now and they have agreed. The date you had your order put through for services, there was no voucher offer. 

This means we're not able to get these sent out for you. 

I wish there was something I could do but we've reached the end of the road. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi DawnyC, 

Thanks for coming back to me and I really wish there was something I could do. 

You can send in a complaint along with the evidence of this leaflet to the following address, 

Complaints Department

Virgin Media

P O Box 333

Swansea

SA7 9ZJ

You can also send your complaint in via email. You can do this by heading to the Contact Us page. 

If you have any further issues, let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Sharonimo
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I am trying to chase up a missing reward voucher and sent an email but it came back saying sorry we do not pick up emails from this mailbox.

Can anyone verify the email address I should be using?

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Tags (1)
0 Kudos