Menu
KMarnie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

NO FINAL BILL

Hi

I cancelled my Virgin media account 10/02/17 as I was moving house where Virgin is not supported.
Despite Jon R the customer services representative telling me everything was cancelled and I would receive an email confirmation, I have yet to get anything. 

As Jon had emailed me previously, I had his email address and have tried to contact him there, but had no reply. I haven't been able to get through on the phone and when I spoke to someone on chat they said they couldn't help (very annoying after waiting 40 minutes for a representative). I think that Virgin may have had some issues with their phones....but I need this final bill for my previous landlord otherwise I don't get my deposit back!

Can someone please suggest the best way to get a response from someone!?? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO FINAL BILL

Hi KMarnie and welcome to the forum,

Apologies for the confusion regarding your final bill.

Just so you know you can view your last six months worth of bills online via My Virgin Media here: http://virg.in/myVM.

Have a look over there and let us know if you still need help finding the information you need.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos