Menu
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

NEW CUSTOMER GIFT

Joined in September and chose £100 gift voucher as a new customer, When will I receive this voucher, Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: NEW CUSTOMER GIFT

The join date is one thing, but when were you services actually installed? Were they installed more than 35 days ago?

If that is so, either your details weren't passed on by the Rewards Team or they have an incorrect email address down on file for you. Or maybe the voucher email got wrongly filtered into your email's spam folder. Quite a few possibilities why you've had no communication about them.

Either ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Once in the menu system choose Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask for an exception form to be filled in regarding the unreceived voucher. Or you can choose to wait up to two weeks for a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here to reply to your topic. They'll look into the matter for you and keep you updated as things progress regarding it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shelke, Thanks for the reply It was installed on the 17th September
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hey mazzz,  if you preference is to wait rather than call in about it, you can most definitely get it looked into that way as you've waited the appropriate amount of time Cat Happy

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

All such gift and voucher offers are supposedly processed some 30-35 days after the service goes live.  You then are probably expected to wait a "reasonable" time to receive the said gift or voucher, maybe up to 14 days?.  But either way, there are far to many cases when the process is simply not working and people are having to chase the issue up.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi mazzz,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi mazzz,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done Friday for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kath x
0 Kudos
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi kath, The rewards team said they would email a code within 2 days last Wednesday, nothing has arrived as of yet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi mazzz, 

Thanks for coming back to me and letting me know. I can't believe this still isn't sorted for you Smiley Sad

Can you please pop me a private message confirming the email address you want the vouchers sent to. I would love to just double check this. Once I've got that, I'll pop another email over to the Rewards team to get this resolved right away. 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team