Menu
cloggs123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My voucher not activates, a little help please

I received my 100 pound amazon voucher from the 3rd party company on Monday, its Thursday and they still havnt activated it. Ive emailed, and no reply, ive rung and there is no answer, please can someone help as I hope to use it for some black Friday deals

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My voucher not activates, a little help please

Hi cloggs123

I really apologise that the 3rd party company did not activate your voucher at the time this post was generated.

I appreciate you taking the time to come to the forums with your query, and a warm welcome to the community.

I appreciate it's now a few days since you posted and I am sorry we were unable to reply in a more timely manner to support you with this. We do have a queueing system on the forums and we deal with the oldest post first. Sometimes we can take a few days to get back in touch when we are very busy.

We would have been unable to support you with a voucher activation query as this would have needed to have been escalated to the voucher provider. I am aware that you have tried to contact them regarding this and at the time of your post no one had contacted you back.

Could you let us know if this has since been sorted with them? If not if you could pop back to us we will escalate this to our Sales Delivery team for them to feed this back to them on your behalf. This process may take up to 10 days to resolve.

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"