Menu
Wheeler15
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My gift card still not come

Been waiting for my 100 gift card ment to of got it by the 16th march i think and still not got in now whats going on
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My gift card still not come

hiya @Wheeler15 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, the gift card is normally issued 30 days after the account is active, normally sent via email to best to check your inbox/junk folder.. also i think there is a bit of backlog with the voucher system, the forum team will reply to this post in around 5+ days and will be able to fill in appropriate exception forms to have it chased up.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @Wheeler15 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, the gift card is normally issued 30 days after the account is active, normally sent via email to best to check your inbox/junk folder.. also i think there is a bit of backlog with the voucher system, the forum team will reply to this post in around 5+ days and will be able to fill in appropriate exception forms to have it chased up.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Wheeler15
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Iv been with virgin 2 months and had the e mail i was ment to get it on the 16th march ya answer didnt help really sorry
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

bit of a backlog, timescale of getting answer and what they'll do. what part wasn't helpful?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wheeler13

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the gift card offer, and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I can see the rewards teams have looked into this for you and they have noted that at the point of you taking the services up with us in this instance there was no offer that matches what you were offered.

This however is not the end of the investigation, as if you have email proof to show this was arranged as part of the original deal, then we can raise that with the rewards team to get them to look into this further for you.

In order to get this to me so I can flag this to the teams if you could send me a screenshot of the original offer email and private message it to me, that would be fab!

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what they say Smiley Happy

Hope to speak soon.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos