Starhowl
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My contract is totally wrong and there's now way that I can sign it

Hello,

I received the following contract to be signed by me:
Capture.PNG

• The biggest problem is, as your probably can see, is that it states £118.0 instead of £18 per month.
  • The second biggest problem is that it says £100 instead of already paid £125 deposit. In case this has been registered as £100 deposit and £25 advance, it says so nowhere.
  • Then I am missing the promotional voucher VMVBOX50 to be applied for new customers, which gives each one £50 credit on their Virgin Media account.
  • And then the last one and trivial is that my phone number is missing.

The installation day is at the 10th of December, in 2 days as you can see - can this somehow be escalated? I already contacted your phone support twice, and they told me they'd send me a revised contract to be signed - but nothing happened.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Notice: I don't want to cancel my order, but I cannot sign this contract either!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My contract is totally wrong and there's now way that I can sign it

Hi Starhowl, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've received an incorrect contract Smiley Sad

Checking the account I can see £125 has been paid already and I can also see the Voucher discount on the Work Order so as soon as your services go live, you'll be able to view this within My Virgin Media. 

Since posting, have the team sent you a new contract?

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Starhowl
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No they haven't; may I have a correct one?

I spoke to at least 5 different advisors and none of them could sent me a corrected one.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Starhowl, 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

Any contract I arrange to be sent will just be a duplicate of the one you've already received. 

After checking the account I can see the correct information on there so don't worry about anything being missed. 

You'll be able to view your bills shortly within My Virgin Media. If you have any issues, let us know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Kath_F wrote:

Hi Starhowl, 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

Any contract I arrange to be sent will just be a duplicate of the one you've already received. 

After checking the account I can see the correct information on there so don't worry about anything being missed. 

You'll be able to view your bills shortly within My Virgin Media. If you have any issues, let us know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Presumably that has got to be some kind of joke - the customer is quite reasonably wanting and is entitled to a proper contract - nobody is going to sign anything in the knowledge it is not correct especially when the contractor is agreeing it is incorrect but they can send out a duplicate incorrect one - bizarre.