Menu
busheypark
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My complaint-when do I get an answer?

I spent one hour twenty minutes on the phone-and about 30 minutes on hold beforehand-and made a complaint about never getting my refer a friend £50.  That was well over 30 days ago-I've heard nothing.  Why not?  The last time I sent a written complaint I also never heard back so just how do you get a reply to your complaint?  

jdyer123
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My complaint-when do I get an answer?

Virgin are rip off they like to add extra charges they say recommend a friend and you get £50 that's all a lie they just want the publisity for their company name
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi busheypark, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've had no luck receiving your refer a friend credit. The process itself is really strict and it does rely a lot on your friend joining following the correct process. 

How did they join up? Was it online, over the phone or another way? Did you refer them via this link: Refer a friend?

With regards to your complaint, the quickest and easiest way to make it is over the phone with our agents. All of them are trained to handle complaints so most are able to be resolved there and then. If you're unhappy with the resolution offered by the agent, it can then be referred to a manager. 

You can find the complaints code of practice here: Making a complaint

If there is anything else we can offer advice on, just let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
busheypark
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I made my complaint on the phone and was told by the very unhelpful person I would hear back within 30 days.  That was over two months ago - I'm not wasting any more life ringing virgin-I have been repeatedly lied to and as there's nothing in writing I get told there's nothing on record.  I've left now but still want a response to my complaint as promised.  Can this happen without phoning?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi busheypark, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this and I'm sorry to hear you've now left us. 

Without calling there isn't anything we can do. As you've now left, the Refer a credit would be lost too. 

If you would like to give us a chance to help then call us on the numbers I gave above. 

Apologies again. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos