Menu
jazhilton21
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My bill is saying more when it's been paid

Hi, my bill was £43.99 which was paid on 31st December and now it's saying on my account on the virgin media website that I owe £88 surely not when I just paid it. ?!
0 Kudos
benbatemanm
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My bill is saying more when it's been paid

Me too.  I made payment on 22nd December. My online account info and billing hasnt been updated since!!  Its now sayong £94 worth of charges since my last bill.  My package is £28 a month!! where does the extra £70 come from?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi both,

Thanks for your posts and welcome to the forums. It's great having you both in the Community. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you both in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you both a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jazhilton21

Thanks again for your post to us. I appreciate you want our support and we are happy to look into this for you to see if we can help out.

For us to do this if you could please get back in touch with us on the pm that Kath sent to you on Saturday the 7th Jan.

You'll find this in the up by your forum name.

We need the details she has requested for us to support you further.

Thanks again and hope to catch up with you soon Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos