Menu
Carabella
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My account shows NO BROADBAND

Since i have had virgin, I have been unale to connect to the internet. There are no issues apparentley and I have activated - apparentley .. I upgraded my package and ave not paid y first bill as yet I have not been able to use my broadband, I have been charged for broadband in my initial package, now when I log into view my account, it states the

TV PACKAGE / correct - although I have now been cut off / my tv states ACCOUNT CLOSED 

THEN IT STATES I HAVE NO BROADBAND ON THIS ACCOUNT

TELE PHONE PACKAGE - is correct.

I have no idea what is going on, I upgraded my tv package - my wireless network is always showing but I can not access internet through this and I am now still paying for my previous provider and from what I can see £54.00 for super dupa broadband in my package.

I have ran tests, I have called and I have moved equipment round.

Do I have to re-activate after upgrading? Can I find out when my original broadband was activated and how do I get my tv and phone back on and an adjustment on the bill to reflect the true services recieved.

This is beginning to be slightly annoying as I am paying £29 for te first month / £54 for the 2nd month and still aying £32.00 ontop of eac month for my broadband from my original provider.. with whom I really was not satisfied with .. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My account shows NO BROADBAND

Hello there Carabella,

Thanks for getting in touch with us Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with your services. I'm going to look into this for you and ensure everything is sorted out.

We will need to discuss this privately as we will be looking into your account, so I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right).

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos