Menu
nicktooley
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My Upgrades and Offers (online)

When I log on to My Virgin Media and select My Upgrades and Offers, I get a brief glimpse of the page and then the following error message. I've always had this for the years I've been with Virgin. During an online chat the other day I was told it would be fixed. Given it's never worked, I'm somewhat dubious.

Anyone had any similar experiences?
Sorry, something's gone wrong!

We've got a technical hitch at our end. But rest assured, our team of IT whizz-kids are on the case so please try again soon.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Upgrades and Offers (online)

Hi nicktooley,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue trying to access the My Offers page. 

As you are getting an error on there, it's more than likely you have a loyalty discount on your account. Most loyalty discounts come with a term that aren't allowed to be used in conjunction with another offer. 

The My Offers page, bases the prices against what you pay now. If you go through with an offer, the discount gets taken off and you end up with a higher bill than you wanted or agreed to. 

Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can take a look at things by going through your package to see what you have, what you want and what we can do to make it possible Smiley Happy  

Let us know how you get on. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos