Menu
rickdo
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My Account

I agreed a new contract with Kerry ***** at Glasgow office on 14/10 which was the same package as was due to run out on 1 Nov.

I have had a docusign email that does not show Sky Sports

Can somebody from Virginmedia please sort this out.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
jdyer123
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Account

Virgin media customer service are not helpful
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi rickdo, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

I'm hoping since posting you were able to get in touch with the team to have the contract amended? If not, give them a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 so they can ensure the package has been set up correctly. 

Let me know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
rickdo
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am not able to contact the team at the moment. All I need to know is that my package is the same as I had when my special deal ran out. This package included Sky Sports and the price I agreed for 12 months was £60.33 per month.can you confirm.

R Dorber

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi rickdo

I apologise but we are unable to confirm specifics on the public forms. If you can't call the teams, you can use Webchat as an alternative to discuss account specifics securely with that team.

Please keep us posted on how this goes. I hope you are able to get this sorted with us Smiley Happy

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos