Menu
jools45
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving house

I am moving house on the 8th April.
I have had numerous calls to see about changing my service and it has been set up for then. I have an engineer booked for sat 8th April between 8 and 1.
I put my TV on tonight to be told that my service has been cancelled which I did not do. I am worried they will take £240 out of my account as a disconnection fee.
I did not cancel I am transferring on the 8th April not the 8th March!!!!!!!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Moving house

When moving house, your service is cancelled and a new contract begins at your new address as part of the contract is you agreeing to stay at the same property for the minimum term (does not apply to military forced moves).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

There is a possibility they have got the months wrong, but the quickest way to get this resolved would be to give them a call or contact them via Live Chat.

Virgin Media staff do visit this public forum but it may take up to a week for them to respond, so your quickest chance of a resolution is to contact them using one of the methods suggested above.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

When moving house, your service is cancelled and a new contract begins at your new address as part of the contract is you agreeing to stay at the same property for the minimum term (does not apply to military forced moves).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question