Menu
cpocristianm
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Moving house

Hello, 

Just moved house and i am away for work but still i have my house mate there and i want to update the new adress and to activate the ser ice on the new adress. I am stil on with the contract payi g the bills and all but i cant use the services! Will you please advice what to do!?

Thank you!

Cristian

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Moving house

If there are no connections, or the existing ones are not in the right place, make this clear when you call & a manned install will be arranged.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Here are the instructions for moving your services:

http://store.virginmedia.com/movers.html

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
cpocristianm
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thamk you for your reply, but if i don't have virgin media socket in the new house what should i do then!?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If there are no connections, or the existing ones are not in the right place, make this clear when you call & a manned install will be arranged.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi cpocristianm, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us and even better that you are wanting to transfer your services to your new home. 

nodrogd is spot on here. Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and follow the options for thinking of leaving us > Moving home and want to take the service with you. This will put you in touch with the Movers team. 

They can handle the switch right away and book for someone to come out and install things. Bear in mind you may be waiting a few weeks depending on appointments in your area. 

Come back and let us know how the call goes and if there is anything else we can do to help Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

cpocristianm
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Actually you can help me with something else, i called the no for activation of the broadband signal, i had to tap in the area code, where can i find this area code for the new adress , it has to be a 3 digits no, for the last adress i had a 2 digits code on the bill, so now how can i sort this out!?

Thanks a lot!

Criss

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi cpocristianm, 

Thanks for coming back to me here Smiley Happy

The area code is only 2 digits. If it's asking for 3 try putting a 0 in front of the 2 you have already.

If this doesn't work, then call us on the number I gave in my last post and we'll activate things manually for you. 

Keep us posted on how you get on with things. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos