Menu
Migglezimblatt
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving house + misled by online chat = misery :(

Unbelieveable! I am moving house next week and want to keep my package. I did an online webchat a few weeks ago and was told by "Carlo" that "Since there is already a Virgin media socket, once you move it can be activated right away"

so I called the moving line today and was told "that was wrong" and "I don't know where he got that from" and "earliest we can changeover is 14th March" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so... ten days without internet. I work from home and simply cannot have this. I'f I'd not have been misinformed by the chat operator I would have called earlier obviously!

absolutely furious. Morale of the story: Don't rely on the web chat operators.

I am awaiting a callback to see if they can move it forward... (one lives in hope...)

-M

0 Kudos
Migglezimblatt
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving house + misled by online chat = misery :(

Update: Actually received a callback and the date has now been moved a lot closer to the move date. Many thanks to Lesley-Ann from the moving team for following this up Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving house + misled by online chat = misery :(

Hi Migglezimblatt

Thanks for taking the time to post on our help forums Smiley Happy 

It's disappointing to hear of the experience you've had while trying to move your services to your new home. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you!

It's great to see your update and I am pleased to hear you now have a date which is closer to your move.

I hope all goes well and you settle in to your new home. If you need anything else you know where we are.

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos