Menu
Ch0pp3r
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving house. I want 2 accounts

Hey folks

Looking some advice as to the best way to proceed. I'm moving out of my parents house in the new year. I currently have an XL package and 2 set top boxes. I want to take my package with me but would also like to have a basic package in my parents house that I would pay for. Any ideas as to the best way to go about this? The last time I moved it, I was treated as a new customer and got half price for 6 months. I haven't rang customer service yet as I was wanting some advice first of all for what to ask for

Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving house. I want 2 accounts

Hi Ch0pp3r, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

In order to do this, you would need to speak to the team. If you're not currently in contract then they'll more than likely just reduce your package down to a basic one and then you'd go as a New Customer at your new address. 

If you are within contract then moving your package over to the new address will be the way forward. 

Speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can give you all the information you need. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos